1. Personal appearance of the applicant with appointment at
Ø 1 909 1014545 (PLDT only through landline or SMART mobile phone)
Ø 1 903 1014545 (Bayantel only through landline)
Ø 1 900 1014545 (Globe through landline and GLOBE mobile phone)
2. Passport with no less than 3 months validity from the date of intended travel.
3. Two duly completed and signed application forms with two recent 2 x 2 colored passport-size photos with WHITE background
4. A non-refundable visa application fee to be paid (60 EUR to be paid in PHP at the official Embassy rate upon submission of visa application.
5. Copy of your confirmed flight reservation.
6. An official letter of invitation from the company or organizers in Belgium
7. Mission order from the employer stating position, years of service, monthly salary and instructions to travel to Belgium
8. Proof of financial coverage of the trip either by the employer or the inviting party
9. Proof of financial credibility: 3 months pay slip (most recent), ITR, copies of credit cards, bank certificates, bank statements…
10. If self-employed, a copy of Official Business Registration / Business Permit and bank statement of the company for the last 3 months
11. Documents proving commercial relationship with Belgium (or any other Schengen country)
12. Documents proving commercial activity of the company in the Philippines.
13. Hotel reservation