1. You will be automatically informed by letter delivered by Fedex concerning the grant or refusal of your visa application as soon as the Embassy has received a final answer from Belgium.
2. No information will be given concerning the state of the visa application by phone. In order to get that kind of information,
- For files which have been submitted to the Immigration Service in Belgium, use the link http://www.dofi.fgov.be/infovisa/... Therefore, you will need to provide your file number. You can also contact them at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org and at the following tel. + 32 (0)2 793 80 00.
- For other files, send an email to the following address in order to get answer to your questions: email@example.com
3. No information will be given to applicants unable to mention in their email their file reference number (issued by the Embassy and mentioned in all the letters) or passport number.
4. Information regarding additional documents requested by the Embassy in the frame of visa applications will only be provided by letter and/or by mail. Any question about that matter must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . No answer or explanation will be given by phone.