1) A valid international passport (the validity of the passport has to exceed the end of the proposed trip by at least three months); + 1 copy of the passport + 1 copy of national ID-card
2) 1 visa application form + 1 recent passport photograph;
3) An original invitation letter from a company established in Belgium along with proof of previous commercial operations, if applicable.
4) Proof of employment and a covering letter from the employing company or organisation explaining the aims of the applicant’s visit to Belgium;
5) Ticket reservation
6) A valid Int. Travel Insurance Document + 1 copy. The amount insured has to be minimum 30.000 EUR (equivalent in PKR) insurance has to cover the whole Schengen territory as well as the whole duration of the sojourn in Schengen territory. If the insurance cannot be obtained in Pakistan, one should obtain insurance from Europe.
DO NOT PURCHASE TICKET OR HEALTH INSURANCE UNLESS YOU FULFIL ALL OTHER VISA REQUIEMENTS. THE EMBASSY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR PENALTIES INCURRED
7) Proof of sufficient financial means:
- Credit card ; + 1 copy
- Personal salary slips (3 months)
- Personal bank account statements (6 months)
2. Invitation letter from the Belgian company mentioning that they will take full charge of all the expenses;
8) Hotel reservation
Additional documents may, where appropriate, be required. Presentation of a complete file does not necessarily mean that a visa will be issued. Applications have to be transmitted minimum four weeks before the actual travel date.
Visa application files have to be introduced through Gerry's International Visa Drop Box facilities.
ALL FEES (HANDLING FEES OR CONSULAR FEES) ARE TO BE PAID TO GERRY'S INTERNATIONAL. NOBODY (STAFF, LAWYERS, PRIVATE CONSULTANTS OR TRAVEL AGENCIES) IS ENTITLED TO CHARGE ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY DIRECTLY TO THE CLIENT OUTSIDE OF GERRY'S INTERNATIONAL OFFICES OR OUTSIDE OF THE EMBASSY.