1) A valid international passport (the validity of the passport has to exceed the end of the proposed trip by at least three months); + 1 copy Passport + 1 copy national ID-card.
2) 1 visa application form + 1 recent passport photograph;
3) An original invitation letter from a travel agency (with verifiable references in Belgium);
4) Proof of employment and proof of leave;
5) Ticket reservation
6) A valid Int. Travel Insurance Document + 1 copy. The amount insured has to be minimum 30.000 EUR (equivalent in PKR) insurance has to cover the whole Schengen territory as well as the whole duration of the sojourn in Schengen territory. If the insurance cannot be obtained in Pakistan, one should obtain insurance from Europe.
DO NOT PURCHASE TICKET OR HEALTH INSURANCE UNLESS YOU FULFIL ALL OTHER VISA REQUIREMENTS. THE EMBASSY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR PENALTIES INCURRED
7) A hotel reservation; + 1 copy
8) A detailed tourist program for the stay in Belgium;
9) Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay;
- Credit card ; + 1 copy
- Personal salary slips (3 months)
- Personal bank account statements (6 months)
Additional documents may, where appropriate, be required. Presentation of a complete file does not necessarily mean that a visa will be issued. Applications have to be transmitted minimum four weeks before the actual travel date.
Visa application files have to be introduced through FedEx Visa Drop Box facilities.
ALL FEES (HANDLING FEES OR CONSULAR FEES) ARE TO BE PAID TO FEDEX. NOBODY (STAFF, LAWYERS, PRIVATE CONSULTANTS OR TRAVEL AGENCIES) IS ENTITLED TO CHARGE ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY DIRECTLY TO THE CLIENT OUTSIDE OF FEDEX OFFICES OR OUTSIDE OF THE EMBASSY.