1) A valid international passport (the validity of the passport has to exceed the end of the proposed trip by at least 3 months); + copy + 1 copy national ID-card
2) 1 visa application form + 1 recent passport photograph ;
3) Proof of employment and proof of leave;
4) Ticket reservation
5) A valid Int. Travel Insurance Document + 1 copy. The amount insured has to be minimum 30.000 EUR (equivalent in PKR) insurance has to cover the whole Schengen territory as well as the whole duration of the sojourn in Schengen territory. If the insurance cannot be obtained in Pakistan, one should obtain insurance from Europe.
DO NOT PURCHASE TICKET OR HEALTH INSURANCE UNLESS YOU FULFIL ALL OTHER VISA REQUIREMENTS. THE EMBASSY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR PENALTIES INCURRED
6) A sponsorship form (annexe 3 bis) from Belgium
7) Copy of the ID card of sponsor
8) OFFICIAL proof of solvency of sponsor (sponsor must prove minimum revenues per month of 1.000 € increased by 150 € per person under his charge and 200 € per person invited. If the sponsor is a family member of the applicant basis is 800 € plus 150 € per person under his charge and per person invited).
Therefore we need the Family Composition Sponsor and also the last Income Tax Papers Sponsor.
9) If applicable, proof of family ties (copies of birth and marriage certificates etc.), or a letter of invitation with a detailed description of the ties between the host and the invited person. We need Form B applicant in English
Additional documents may, where appropriate, be required. Presentation of a complete file does not necessarily mean that a visa will be issued. Applications have to be transmitted minimum four weeks before the actual travel date.
Visa application files have to be introduced through FedEx Visa Drop Box facilities.
ALL FEES (HANDLING FEES OR CONSULAR FEES) ARE TO BE PAID TO GERRY'S INTERNATIONAL. NOBODY (STAFF, LAWYERS, PRIVATE CONSULTANTS OR TRAVEL AGENCIES) IS ENTITLED TO CHARGE ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY DIRECTLY TO THE CLIENT OUTSIDE OF GERRY'S INTERNATIONAL OFFICES OR OUTSIDE OF THE EMBASSY.