LIST OF DOCUMENTS NECESSARY TO OBTAIN A TRANSIT VISA
Type B (applicant is leaving the international/transit section of the airport)
1) A valid international passport (the validity of the passport has to exceed the end of the proposed trip by at least 3 months); + 1 copy + 1 copy national ID-card
2) 1 visa application form + 1 recent passport photograph;
3) A valid visa for the country of destination; + copy
4) Ticket reservation
5) A valid Int. Travel Insurance Document + 1 copy. The amount insured has to be minimum 30.000 EUR (equivalent in PKR) insurance has to cover the whole Schengen territory as well as the whole duration of the sojourn in Schengen territory. If the insurance cannot be obtained in Pakistan, one should obtain insurance from Europe.
DO NOT PURCHASE TICKET OR HEALTH INSURANCE UNLESS YOU FULFIL ALL OTHER VISA REQUIREMENTS. THE EMBASSY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR PENALTIES INCURRED
6) Proof of sufficient financial means; + copy
· Credit card + copy
· Personal salary slips (3 months)
· Personal bank account statements (6 months)
7) A hotel reservation
Additional documents may, where appropriate, be required. Presentation of a complete file does not necessarily mean that a visa will be issued. Applications have to be transmitted minimum four weeks before the actual travel date.
Visa application files have to be introduced through 'Gerry’s International - Visa Drop Box'.
ALL FEES (HANDLING FEES OR CONSULAR FEES) ARE TO BE PAID TO GERRY'S INTERNATIONAL. NOBODY (STAFF, LAWYERS, PRIVATE CONSULTANTS OR TRAVEL AGENCIES) IS ENTITLED TO CHARGE ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY DIRECTLY TO THE CLIENT OUTSIDE OF GERRY'S INTERNATIONAL OR OUTSIDE OF THE EMBASSY.