You will be actively supporting the Office of Flanders Investment and Trade New York. Our task is to support American companies seeking to locate in Flanders as well as to support Flemish companies exporting to the United States.
More information about us at www.flandersinvestmentandtrade.com
We are looking for a full-time (38 hours/week) Executive Assistant to the Flemish Economic Representative.
• Minimum diploma: Bachelor’s degree closely linked to the main assignments of the function holder, interest in marketing & communication and international business and/or project management
• Knowledge of local USA terminology
• Good knowledge of the IT applications used: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Microsoft Office
• 3 years work experience in an international environment
• valid work permit
• Sense for initiative, detail, responsibility and loyalty is highly valued;
• Bilingual English/Dutch
• Candidate must be customer-oriented, reliable, flexible and conscientious in follow-up of requests and organization of actions. He/she needs to show proficiency in planning and timely follow-up.
Motivated candidates are offered:
• Full-time job in international environment within an international team.
• Salary +55 K US$/year (valid experience will be taken into account)
• Healthcare benefits
• Paid vacation
No visa sponsorships offered.
Please send cover letter and resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flanders Investment and Trade - Consulate General of Belgium
620 8th Avenue, 44th floor
New York, NY 10018
before October 15, 2012
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted