I. Kosovo citizens wishing to travel to Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg
All citizens of the Republic of Kosovo require a Schengen visa for entry into Belgium.
Applications can be made on the basis of a Kosovo or Serbian passport the same rules and procedures apply. Please note that applicants only travel insurance issued by a CBAK licensed company will be accepted
For ALL information regarding visa for Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg
please dial 0900 10 111 (8:00-12:00; 13:00-16:00) (price: 1.50€/min, local calls only).
Contact this number for information on visa procedures at the Belgian Office
- A list of the necessary documents for a visa application
- Making an appointment with visa staff
Most visa application will require supporting documents (information at 0900 10 111) delivered by the Republic of Kosovo, which have to be legalized:
- Republic of Kosovo documents should be authenticated by Kosovo Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Consular Office (Rruga Luan Haradinaj pn, perball New Born) before being presented to the Belgian Office;
- Once authenticated, documents can then be presented at the Belgian Office - Consular Section (Wednesday between 9:00 and 11:00) for legalisation
- Once legalized, documents can then be introduced at the Belgian Office - Visa Section for a visa application (appointment only, 0900 10 111)
Most visa applications will require agreement from the Belgian Ministry of Internal Affairs - Immigration Office (in Brussels) which can result in a certain delay.
All applications should be introduced at least 1 month before the intended departure date. The Belgian Diplomatic Office in Pristine cannot give any details about delays regarding a visa file.< P>
II. Kosovo citizens living in Belgium
The Belgian Office can give no support to Kosovo citizens living in Belgium and cannot act as intermediairy.
Kosovo citizens in Belgium should address the Embassy of Kosovo in Belgium
Avenue Roger Vandendriessche 38 --1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Brussels // Tel. + 32 2 773 27 00 // Fax. +32 2 773 27 09 // E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org