- Registration of Belgians establishing and living within the jurisdiction of the consulate and management of administrative file (birth, marriage, decease, nationality etc)
- Passport and identity card
- ETD (Emergency Travel Document) in case of theft or loss of travel documents
- Information about, guidance and management of file and legalisations in case of: marriage, cohabitation, acknowledgment of parenthood, pension, visum, nationality, study in Belgium, etc...
- Nationality files: request, conservation, acknowledgement or regain of the Belgian nationality
- Organisation of elections for Belgians living within the jurisdiction of the consulate and registered there during electoral year in Belgium
Assistance to Belgians in need and to prisoners
- Assistance to Belgians in need within the jurisdiction: loss of documents, support in case of sickness and admittance in a hospital, arrest by the police, accident, repatriation, etc...
- Assistance to prisoners: assure an equal and just treatment in the prison, follow-up of the process, financial aid (with declaration of debt) etc...
Culture and NGO
- Guarantee the participation of Belgium in international festivals (movie, music, dance,...) within the jurisdiction
- Participation of several important social projects
- Tourism information and general knowledge about Belgium (culture, history, geography etc)